Blue Blistering Barnacles

Dunno why I just remembered Tintin and captain Whatshisname, but that's what I feel like. I have never, ever done so much research for a single article. I must have scanned wikipedia, google and God knows how many other sites and directories for tiny tidbits.

Captain Haddock
Uhh...I dunno what it says on the site about the Captain, but I'm sure it ain't pretty. If you know French, you might want to read for some comic relief.

And, that's not all - The more I search, the more I realize that I'm way outta my depth. I'm just beginning to understand the subject matter and write on my own without referring to other sites for spelling, dates and other stuff which an expert on the subject would know offhand.

I also finished writing the article ( just need to go through all of it again ), and what I'm doing now is basically reading other similar articles on the web and I realize how amateurish my article sounds. Really needs more time, but since I blew 4 days, I have no choice but to submit as is. And hope for the best. And pray. And worry.

Crap. How do I manage to get myself into these impossible situations? If my article is accepted, that only means Groundhog day week-in and week-out. If the article is rejected, I'm probably gonna end up drunk. So take a pick.

On to today's freelance jobs:

If you can do Chinese translation, but do not want money, but you want a massage which is not sexual in any way, you might want to Click Here.

All right. All right. That was the first job I bumped into. Not my fault.

Typist wanted ( data entry gig ) - Click Here

Tech / Internet / Business Writer wanted - Click Here

Web copywriter wanted - Click Here

Beauty, style, fashion, shopping, etc. article writers wanted - Click Here

Academic Writing / Research Assistance Needed - Click Here

Prolific Writer wanted - Click Here

No comments: