Freelance Jobs 26th Feb

Here's the jobs:

Cellphone blogger wanted
Chinese bloggers wanted
Paid how-to guide writers needed
A small detour here. The guy who runs the show for this gig seems to be on the right track, but there's going to be some hiccups along the way, before he makes it ( if ever he makes it ). Doesn't mean I'm being pessimistic, just realistic. I've seen too many bright sparks fizzle out to be optimistic. But then, maybe that's why I'm still broke...

Trivia writer wanted
Another short detour...The guy wants a trivia writer, and he says contact him describing your qualifications, blah, blah, blah....So what I do is write out a couple of trivia questions, their answers and send it off to him, without a single word about myself, or what I do. Nothing except the trivia. And he replies back saying he wants to talk to me. Go Figure...Ultimately what matters is whether people think you can do the job or not, irrespective of all other criteria.

Here's one more - Need NBA trivia writers for NBA online trivia game.

And one more - Children's trivia writer needed.

Creative writers wanted
Compensation? 100k+...Be careful, huh?

Want to go through biker blogs and post links on said blogs? Blog posters wanted.

Christian ghost writer wanted.

Pet care writers and bloggers wanted.

Fashion blog writer wanted. Looks to me like someone who knows squat about the internet wants to get his or her hands on a piece of the online pie. If you should get this gig, be ready to break your head against an unbshakeable wall of ignorance and suspicion.

Copy writer
wanted. $50 for 225 words.

Editor wanted for a novel.

Political writers and bloggers wanted.

Philosophy and physiology writers wanted to help author write a book.
Note: This is a serious gig, and you'll have to undergo an interview, if the author decides he likes your resume, or your pitch. Furthermore, I'm not sure whether he's going to find a writer with this oddball combination of requirements. On my part, I told him staright out I didn't have a clue about physiology. He still replied back, and it's 'under consideration'. After all, $2000 is a lotta money...

Ghost writer wanted for broadcast executive's take.

Want to write about runaway brides and Britney's breakdown and the subway hero and stuff like that? In-the-news scandal kinda website wants writers.

More DC scandals. Wnat to be a political investigator, sniffing out Washington's closets and coming up with dirt? Somebody wants a DC dirt-digger.

And that's it for now. There's a short poem buzzing about inside my head, and I've been trying to spit it out, but the end just won't arrive, and the beginning won't leave me alone. Driving me nuts, if I wan't nuts to begin with....

No comments: