Keyboard Error - Press F1 To continue

PayPerPost.com replied back to me saying that they're rejecting me because "My Blog Is Too Young". WTF???? I'm good enough for Google and Yahoo. I'm good enough for Performancing. I'm good enough for CommissionJunction. I'm good enough for sites which are "Not So Young" in my line of work - Telecommuting. I'm good enough for Technocrati and a multitude of Blog directories, sponsors and other people who find this blog interesting, are linking back to it. But I'm "too young" for PayperPost.com

Maybe this is just a case of sour grapes, but I am really pissed. Financially speaking, it's peanuts. But rejection always hurts, specially when you think it's not deserved. I fired an email back to them asking that my account be terminated immediately. But in typical blockhead mentality, there's no frigging reply to that....Go figure. Which is why I feel like I do when I see a message from his Holiness Bill Friggin Gates : Keyboard Error - Press F1 To Continue.

This is not to say that I'm stupid and don't understand their reasoning. They figure it's a new blog and won't be giving their advertisers the value for money promised. Well, they're wrong. Cause after a few months, they're gonna regret nixing this blog. Ok. Rant over.

Today's Telecommute Jobs:

Part time Blogger Wanted - Click here
Medical Summary Transcription - Click here
Audio Transcription Gig - Click here
Article writer wanted - Click here

Final edit/editor( ?? Uh...) - Click here
Comment: This one is a bit strange, but it's God's work. If you get the gig, and if you're able to understand what he wants, and if you understand what he's done so far, maybe you can get the job done. Miracles do happen. But then, maybe not...

Freelance writers wanted - Click here
Young female blogger wanted - Click here

Enjoy.

No comments: