Copy and Write This

Copywriting

Nice pic, huh? If you're in the Netherlands and want some copywriting done, pls click pic to visit 'Kant copywrite' or somethin like that.

Anyway, a coupla days back I wrote about SEO copywriting. Wish I had read the following page before writing that article:

PerceptionEngine.com

If I had bumped into this page a few days back, I wouldn't have had to write about copywriting. I would just have needed to copy and write.

I'm quoting two full paragraphs for those who don't want to read the full article:

"What are the Benefits of Writing an Article for Your Site?

I send you a free toaster in the mail. Nope, just kidding. When you submit an article to PerceptionEngine, you maintain sole ownership of your literary work. You are merely giving me permission to publish it on my website. This means that you can publish your article elsewhere on other websites while it's published on mine, and you can have your article removed from my website at any time for any reason. I'm not a thief, your intellectual property will not be stolen.

In addition, you get free publishing (I put it up on my site), free maintenance (I pay for hosting), and free advertising (I show visitors where it is). You can also advertise your own website in your author's profile. I regularly utilize search engines to ensure that your material is not plagiarised or reproduced without your consent, so I will help to protect your work."


What strikes you after reading that? I'll tell you what didn't strike me - The pain that normally comes after reading a full page and finding out that the cheapskate wants your article for free.

All he's saying is that you get a byline, same as every website which does not pay writers. But he's saying it in such a way that it takes away the pain and the urge to close the window. Makes you pause for a second. God knows how many writers have decided to submit their articles in that brief pause. This is not writing. This is Copywriting.

Again, if you're lookin for today's jobs, that'll be coming in a short while in another post. HA!

No comments: