Freelance Jobs - 9th Nov 2006

You know, when I started blogging, I had it all planned out. I divided my work into two categories - Short term and Long term. Short term where I get paid for some small stuff, like short articles or reviews or blogging or whatever. Pay ain't something to brag about, but it keeps the wheels turning. And Long term is like where you have to put in a lot of time and effort, without seeing any immediate returns, but lots of castles in the air. Meaning that I was doing both, the short term work keeping me motivated and the long term work giving me hope that one day....Anyway, what I'm saying is that I'm in way over my nose. I have a sore throat, the short term work is piling up and the long term projects just keep getting bigger and bigger. Plus, the Democrats took the Republicans to the woodshed in the US congressional elections, Novell throws Linux users to the big bad shark, uhh...Microsoft and Britney Spears files for divorce. WTF is going on?? Show me some love, huh?

Services for Freelance Writers
LiteraryAgent.co.uk - literary agents critique book publishers and authors information for aspiring authors and writers


Today's Freelance Jobs:

Contract Writers - Click here.

Grant Writer - Click here.

Coffee Lovin Writer - Click here.
Comment: Yeah, yeah - I know! Perfect gig, huh?

Web content writer for ethnic online dating - Click here.

Short Article writers - Click here.

Vegetarian Blogger Jobs - Click here.
Comment: I've been piling on bloggers in the last few posts, so I'll give this one a pass. But it's really begging for a snark.

Toast writer wanted - Click here.
Comment: I decide I don't want to crack any jokes today and this is what happens. Darn!

African American Poetry Mag ( female )- Click here.

Case Study Writer - Click here.

Internet research, short writeups and Blogging gigs - Click here.
Comment: Sounds good, but there's a small alarm bell clanging somewhere deep inside. I could be wrong, but be careful, huh?

Freelance Online Writers - Click here.

Online Publication seeks Staff Writers - Click here.
Comment: Please read the friggin small print at the bottom of the ad before you apply.

No comments: