Freelance Jobs 21st Nov

You know, just when you think you've scanned pretty much everything and found all the good links in a particular category, you bump into a priceless link. Makes you realise your earlier effort was below grade and you start all over again. That's what happened with the "Paid Publishers" post. I spent a lotta time finding links yesterday and today I find there are even more and better publishers than the ones I posted. So what am I supposed to do? Simple - I gave up on the post and moved on.
Someday, when I have a bad case of Writers block, I might revisit the post and update the links. But right now, there's no block. In fact, the posts are flowing out faster than I can write them.

Google search
"You live in San Francisco, California. Your dog, Rascal, has been depressed ever since his playmate, a vivacious beagle named Patches, moved away. You've tried all the tricks to cheer him up, everything from ordering his favorite pizza to romps at the beach, all with no luck. He's still moping around, making frequent trips to stare out the kitchen window at Patches' former backyard.

You've decided to seek professional help and want to locate a good dog psychologist. But how do you find one? Click on the Start button to discover the secrets of successful searching. "
- www.learnthenet.com

Sorry if I quoted their entire friggin page. No way to explain it without. It's really priceless. Magnificient marketing. I should be taking web content writing lessons from them.

Today's freelance jobs:

Freelance proofreaders
Paranormal / Conspiracy writers
Coastal issues / news writer ( California )
Business plan writer needed
Looking for entertainment writers
Mortgage copywriting help wanted

Get paid to write
Comment: Be careful, huh? When someone promises to pay you the sky and the earth and everything in between....

Call for sarcastic / humorous / satirical articles
Lifestyle and fashion articles wanted

Publishing company seeks ghost writers
Comment: I knew I should have written that book that I had in my head when I was in college. They're paying $15K for a 250 page book. Big money.


Write a book in 28 days

Write a book in under 28 days flat!


Creative writers needed
Comment: I'm not really sure I understand what they want, but they seem sincere, and it's a genuine gig. I just hope they understand what they want...

No comments: