Freelance Jobs 23rd Nov

Breaking! Hot off the wires! News for writers :

Writers block hits malware authors
That's one writers block I'm happy to see.

Column reaction turns readers into writers
I'd love to see my readers turn into writers ( Uh...ain't you all writers already? ). Anyway, these are the choice comments:
"I can appreciate any columnist who can reference her undergarments in a political analysis.(Did you know a British paper described Ann Coulter as "Rush Limbaugh in a miniskirt"? Now, that's just sick.) "

and the response:

"You may love Ann now, but have you seen Rush Limbaugh in a miniskirt?"


Magnificient! Wish I had readers, uh..writers, whatever..like these.

Ann Coulter
Uh...Forgive my ignorance, but is that Coulter or Limbaugh?

I'm not quoting Wonkette here cause the gal who started it, Ana Marie Cox, ain't running it anymore. She sold out( yeah, in both senses of the word ) for a writing gig in Time. Which is funny, cause this pic is from Time. I must be going nuts. But you gotta see this Ann Coulter pelted with pies video. What bravery!

Today's freelance jobs :

Tech Blogger Needed
Transcriptionist for audio recordings wanted
Looking for intelligent writers
Comment: Hmmm...Intelligent, huh? Kinda tall order, isn't it?
$15 for a 30-words review
Freelance travel writers wanted
Comment: I normally don't list travel writing gigs. But this one looks like you can write about it without travelling. Sounds kinda stupid, but....
Freelance financial services writer
Small business article writers needed

No comments: