Freelance Jobs 25th Nov

With reference to the previous post, while sweeping the net looking for sites referencing "hack writers", I bumped into a site which provides writing services. Seemed to be big enough to support a few writers, so I fired off an email. Well, see for yourself....

Me: "Hi, I'm a hack writer. My blog: http://jobsearch-online.blogspot.com/ Give me some writing gigs, please? My dog is hungry....."

Prompt came the reply, within half an hour:

"I'm happy to hear only the dog is hungry. I'll forward this to our head writer who will keep it on file...."

Do you know what would happen if a hammer had happened to be within reach of my hands....Grrr!

On to today's freelance jobs:

Writers needed for alternative health projects
Comment: The guy who wrote this ad is a writer. He also writes for the web, specially with google in mind. How I know?
"You will massage and expand existing short texts on health issues." Indicates he's a writer who cares enough, even in an ad, to manipulate sentences and words with double meanings. Also, look at the title. 99% of all ads feature titles with the first letter of every word in capital. This one does not. Indicates he's worked with SEO long enough to make it a reflex habit not to capitalize. So now you know how to spot an SEO copywriter...

Data research & entry ( Internet research and writing reviews )

Writer for political humor
Comment: Relax. They already have a writer. Me!

freelance shopping writer
Writer / Researcher wanted

Poet wanted for short gig
Comment: "I am writing a book of poems for a woman - just one book, that will not be published commercially." Tsk! Tsk!

Freelance furniture writers
Movie bloggers wanted
Looking for article writers

No comments: