Freelance Jobs 24th Nov

Today's freelance jobs ( mostly for freelance writers ):

Seeking career freelance writers

Reader needed for ecology research
Comment: Nice gig.

Tech-Savvy Freelance Journalists (U.S. nationwide)
Work From Home Computer Research

Witty blogger wanted to write about pets
Comment: Me! Me! I do great with pets. Funny pets. All kinda pets. You give me the gig, I promise I'll get one.

New writers ( female ) to write about shopping an spending
Comment: When it rains, it pours!

Seeking poetry submissions

Talented fiction writer wanted
Comment: "The character is young male who works a day job and lives in Washington dc. He is a big dreamer who is slightly compulsive and lazy."
Anyone wanna bet that the ad poster is a lazy, young ( leaning towards middle age ) male with a day job in DC and delusions of grandeur?

Which brings me to an important point - How much of yourself comes out in your writing? This is a much debated issue when writers are writing about writing. Do you chicken out and glorify yourself? And another question with a twist - Does your writing affect your mental balance? Meaning does a tragedy writer drown in gloom all the time? If you write funny stuff, do you start seeing humor in everyday situations? I dunno. You tell me. For me, life is a big joke. .... .... ....Ok! All right! I made that up. You happy now?

No comments: