Freelance Jobs 22nd Nov

I wish I was an Itanium chip, instead of a plodding old celeron. Means that I desperately need to work on my schedule and do some multitasking. I blog a bit, the articles pile up. I write the articles, everything else piles up, including the dirty dishes in the sink. The reason being that I'm mortally scared to break a burst of um...creativity. So once I start writing an article for a client, you could bang drums around me, but I refuse to stop. I type until I finish the entire article.

Bonjour Laziness
"...the book is packed with subversive techniques for looking productive without actually doing anything." - Newsweek - Bonjour Laziness
Hey, my kinda book. I need to get a copy. Au revoir, mon ami. Apologies for my limited French.

Course, within 24 hours, I'll have scratched up the whole thing and rewritten it. But that's a different matter. My point here is that I need to start some sort of schedule. Articles in the morning, other writing gigs in the afternoon, when you can take it a bit easy. And then blog late in the evening. You think?

Today's freelance gigs:

Editor wanted for proofreading
Proofreader wanted

Blogger for dogs and design
Comment: I gave it a bit of thought, but I have no clue what dogs and design have in common...

Political writers wanted
Comment: Great job. I'm itching to apply. But my existing clients will probably throw me to the fishes if I take on one more gig.

Joke writers wanted ( late night comedy )
Comment: This ain't a paying gig, but if you read my post about making money from jokes, you'll understand why I listed it.

Copywriter wanted
Full time or part-time copywriters wanted
Web content writer
Independant publisher looking for writers

Copywriter for ads
Comment: Uh..the ad is on Craigslist. The guy wants you to write ads for posting on Craigslist. Either this guy is totally nuts, or it's some wag who's going to have a whale of a time laughing at the responses.

Web content writers needed

No comments: